SHEILA V is a lEADINg FEMALE Keynote Speaker.
ONE OF thE MOSt inspiring AND UNIQUE IN HEr FielD
Are you looking for a high energy, funny and entertaining speaker to inject some incredible energy into your event? Sheila V is your next conference speaker.
'She will show your audience how to take LITTLE BRAVE ACTS everyday to create signifcance transformation in their lives'
SHEILA V. HAS FEATURED IN
Create resilience in your leadership with Sheila’s ‘BRAVE LEADERSHIP’ keynote and corporate leadership training
YOUR NEXT INSPIRATIONAL CONFERENCE SPEAKER
Brave Leadership is the competitive edge that your Company needs right now:
- High performing company culture necessitates bravery. Employee happiness and fulfilment are significantly impacted by how aligned they are with their values and how brave they are in living them.
- Research has shown that when a company culture is one of bravery, employees trust Executive and Senior Leaders decisions.
- The degree of bravery embodied by employees directly impacts productivity. When staff are not brave, they stay in their comfort zones. This results in a dramatic negative impact to productivity and innovation. Bravery is needed for staff to step beyond their comfort zones and innovate and explore new ways of working.
- Managers and employees need to be able to have brave conversations about flexible working arrangements, Diversity & Inclusion.
The new paradigm of leadership
- Three brave behaviors required for brave leadership
- Why perfectionism is a universal issue and common at work and how we overcome it
- Intuition as superpower of the modern day leader
- How to flourish after a crisis
- How to create a strong social tribe of support and connectedness at work
- How to lead through mistakes and corporate detours
- How to bravely master your mindset
FROM THE C-SUITE TO BRAVELY LIVING MY TRUTH
Sheila Vijeyarasa holds an MBA (with distinction) and has held the position as Finance and Commercial Director with fourteen years’ experience in publishing and media, preceded by eight years’ experience as a Chartered Accountant.
Sheila is a cutting-edge leader in the movement of courageous leadership and advocates for mindfulness within the corporate setting. She has trained with The Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership and is a qualified NLP Practitioner.
Sheila is a keynote speaker and her internationally bestselling book, Brave: Courageously Live Your Truth has been described as a comprehensive spiritual guidebook’ for the conscious corporate leader.
She is known for her artful, humorous and deeply moving presentations on leadership, change management and empowerment. In fact, she gives her audiences a powerful dose of truth, they can’t but honour themselves. Her wisdom imparted makes them feel connected to their own intuition and their inner truth. Combining her spiritual wisdom with her skills and experience from the executive-level corporate world Sheila brings a fresh approach to business and personal leadership.
Sheila is passionate about mentoring and coaching talented senior leaders and executives to exceed their potential.
LEADERS SAY ABOUT SHEILA V
"Sheila's presentation to our members was incredibly popular. Her presentation was highly engaging and very impactful to the community of women in banking and finance. Her personal stories, insight and wisdom, was highly relatable to everyone. We can't wait to have her back to speak again!"
"Every once in a while, we meet someone in life who is truly inspirational. She’s one of those people. She combined her experience in business, in finance, and the very unusual spiritual side that left our audience absolutely mesmerized. If you’re looking for a speaker who can move your audience, get them to think outside the box, Sheila's your woman. I highly, highly, highly recommend her, and I’m really grateful that we found her and she came and left her nuggets of wisdom with our community."
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION CONSULTANT
3 X TED SPEAKER